Another season draws to a close, but the work around the club does not stop there and we need your help!
The date for the end of season work party is Saturday 6 October from 930am.
- Patch repairs to square or outfield as directed by Allan
- Club house needs a good tidy up
- Junior equipment needs tidying
- Store rooms need a tidy up and odds & sods sorted through
- Kitchen drawers need a stock take and removal of unsuitable items
- Broken equipment and other excess stores need to be removed
- Review of historical records held in club
- Tidy of bar area and stock
There's always plenty of jobs to do!
Many hands make light work, so please support us keep your club in top condition and ready for the close season ahead.
Sanjay will provide a cooked breakfast for everyone that comes along!
Look forward to seeing you on 6 October! It would be helpful if you can confirm your attendance either by reply to this email or on the Facebook Events that have been set up.